Mujhay woh dost pasand hai jo mehfal main meri ghalti’aan chupaye aur tanhai main meri ghalti’oun per tanqeed karey (Hazrat Ali)
Sardar: Dr Sahab Plastic sugery karwaney mian kitna kharcha aye ga
Dr: 2 lac
Sardar: te ager Plastic apna huey te fair?????? (ager plastic apna ho tou phir????????)
There is no difference
between COPMLETE & FINISH
When u love a right person u r COMPLETE &
When u love a wrong person u r FINISHED
Its about 2’o clock in night and em sitting in waiting lodge of Abu Dhabi Airport. I think flight may be late so its good to write some thing here. I always have excited while travelling back to Pakistan. This tour to Pakistan is very special for me. But my life always have a sudden turn at the eleventh hour so still em not sure about my———-. 😉
It is first time, I’m travelling from Abu Dhabi Airport. I was stunned when I entered the airport coz I just for a moment found myself in Peshawar. There are only Pathans. There are total three flights to Pakistan tonight one to Islamabad, the second one to Lahore via Peshawar and other one to Peshawar. So u can imagine how much Abu Dhabi is populated by Pathans. But realy it looks good to see so many Pakistanis abroad Pakistan in Shalwar Qameez. 🙂
These days I’m reading ‘BABA SAHIBA’, enjoying and being inspired by its every line. Being a slow reader I’m reading this one since long. During study I found these lines which can change one’s course of life.
- Zindgi ka sab se bara raz yeh hai, k zindgi aik toufa hia tum is k haqar nahin thay na he yeh tumhara haq.
- Koshish hamesha dukh aur alam ko janam deti hia.
- Ager tum samjho gay khush rehna aur khushion ka hasool tumhra haq hai tou phir tum khali ho jao gay.
- Jab aap khushi ki talash chor detay ho ya khushi ka hasool chor detay ho us lamhay aap khush ho jatay ho.
- Ghareeb aadmi her waqt pur omeed rehta hai.
- Jo moashara ameer ho jata hai woh naomeedi kay samudar mian gharaq honey lagta hai
- Mukalmat aur mubahis se jahalat kabhi door nahin hoti chup zaroor jati hai
- Aazad hona hai tou zehan ki bajaye dil ka sahara pakro
Aadil tagged me for the game detail as under,
Rules: ITS HARDER THAN IT LOOKS!
TAG 10 PEOPLE INCLUDING THE ONE THAT SENT THIS TO YOU.
– USE THE 1ST LETTER OF YOUR NAME TO ANSWER EACH OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
– THEY HAVE TO BE REAL PLACES, NAMES,THINGS. NOTHING MADE UP!
– TRY TO USE DIFFERENT ANSWERS IF THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU HAD SAME 1ST INITIAL.
– YOU CAN’T USE YOUR NAME FOR THE BOY/GIRL NAME QUESTION.
1. What is your name: Murtaza
2. A 4 Letter word: Moon
3. A Boys Name: Mudassar
4. A Girls Name: Maria
5. An Occupation: Mathematician
6. A Color: Midnight blue
7. Something you wear: My wrist watch :smile:
8. A Beverage: Milo
9. A Food: Mutter Palao
10. Something found in the bathroom: Medicam tooth paste
11. A place: Multan
12. A Reason for being late: Matha 🙂
13. Something you shout: m’ad
Tagged to all my friends especially DFR, UTP and Nayni 🙂
I strongly believe in hopes. I think that hope keeps you alive. Hope gives you courage. Hope builds confidence within ourselves. Hope also keeps alive our heart and mind. It also helps alot to improve ourself and also to do efforts for the developement and improvement of our society. Thats why I believe in hopes.
When I observe Pakistan’s sweare situation and unstable circumtances at all levels. I just fall in deep sorrow. But, at very next moment, hope comes in my heart and says,
"Man, don’t wory, If yesterday passed, today will also pass. After this dark day, a bright day will come when dawn will spread its light and you’ll open eyes and that day people of your motherland will happy, enjoying good life and living peacefully.”
But hope then stops for a moment and speaks again, "You’ll sacrifice your today for your better tomorrow.” She disappeared by saying this.
Every word of this hope has left within me. I’m planning to sacrifice my today in order to enjoy better tomorrow. May ALLAH guide and help me to do so.